Oil rigs and remote pipeline locations are some of the most dangerous and challenging work environments anywhere. When looking for electronics to support these environments, devices must stand up to three key requirements:
1. Provide advanced system monitoring even in the most challenging conditions.
2. Accurately identify and track assets and communicate data from remote sites.
3. Withstand the highest scrutiny of certification and inspection.
Winmate’s rugged computers are designed for the hazardous environments of an oil refinery or a drilling rig and come with ATEX Zone 2 and Class 1 Division 2 (C1D2) certifications. By employing automated processes, oil and gas companies can increase the number of production wells, improve production control and reap the benefits of modern technologies.
19-inch Aluminum panel PC - R19IHAT-66EX (Full IP66)
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, and D certificates are available now ATEX II 3 G Ex ic nA IIC T4 Gc (Available now)
- Full IP66 protection against dust and water, MIL-STD-810F certified
- Intel Core i7-4650U 1.7GHz (up to 3.3GHz)
- Fanless design includes a built-in intelligent heater that boosts to -40° to 70° C for extreme conditions
15-inch Stainless Steel Panel PC - R15IB3S-65EX
- Class 1, Division 2 & ATEX Zone 2 & IECEx Zone 2 device certified for hazardous area application
- Intel Celeron Processor N2930
- 15" 1024 x 768, 550 nits (Optional 1000 nits) LCD Panel
- Fanless, streamlined enclosure for highly efficient heat dissipation
- Projected Capacitive Touch Screen
- Stainless housing
- Rated for wide temperature use -20˚C to 50˚C