Self-service kiosks are now being part of our daily lives from ticketing, restaurants to retail and more, as an increasing amount of hospitality operators are looking to delivering the consumers expectations of speed, choice, user engagement and instant gratification, and eventually, elevate customer satisfaction and loyalty. A recent study shows that approximately 65% of consumers found more options in restaurant self-service based technology like kiosk, mobile Apps and online ordering, and more than 90% of consumers recognized that such technology would become more important in the near future. As a result. the heat is on for the deployment of self-service kiosk within retail and hospitality sectors.
- IP69K Flat Stainless P-Cap Panel PC Series
- Corrosion Resistant SUS304 Stainless Steel Housing with IP69K Water, Dust Protection
The PPC is corrosion, water and dustproof. No matter the device is installed indoor or outdoor, it is designed for easy cleaning and avoiding dust and water clogged on the edges while providing durability in harsh environments.
- Multi-touch projected capacitive touch
With the adoption of P-Cap technology, any individual gets to enjoy a user-friendly multi-touch experience.
- CPU options for multimedia support
The series contains two CPU options. The Intel® Celeron® Bay Trail-M N2930 delivers a low power consuming result with no compromise on efficiency; while the 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 CPU makes the handling of multimedia content no more a struggling task.
- Versatile product specification options to meet all customer-specific requirements
- Durable construction to survive harsh environments
- Flexible peripheral integration and multimedia support
Winmate’s R19IB3S-SPM169 PPC is installed to be the customer self-ordering HMI